Training for Schools
Teachers and Teacher Assistants (school officers) can now be part of this exciting whole school intervention!
We offer an intensive three day training to become a Learnersaurus Coach in schools (best suited for primary and prep schools).
In these 3 intensive days of training, you will learn about dyslexia, what we need to address and how to implement the methodologies for the intensive, structured one on one approach to intervention. The Learnersaurus methodologies target a structured, sequential, explicit, cumulative and multisensory approach to literacy learning. All resources and workbooks will be demonstrated and available.
The 3 day training includes:
- Resources and training for the intensive, structured approach to literacy, using methodologies that are Orton/Gillingham based with the principals of Multisensory Structured Language teaching.
- 3 days of staff training to deliver this one on one, as an intensive intervention for students who are struggling to gain their literacy skills.
- Schools who choose this can will be licensed and will receive ongoing support, reduced costs of resources and PD opportunities with Learnersaurus.
- License to use the materials and receive the complete guide book for the school.
- The cost of the License is included in the cost of the training for the first year.
- Catering all 3 days
$950 per person
Email us for more information about using the Learnersaurus Program in your school.